A Lavender Christmas
Come one day or both!
December 4 from 11 to 4; and December 5 from 11 to 3
We’d love to see you at the farm for a special holiday event in Appomattox. Our “Lavender Christmas” is a popular event, so you can pre-order your itinerary to make a wreath, ornament, or just enjoy lunch at the farm.
The barn and outdoor chapel will be decorated for the holidays, The Caboose Shop will be open and filled with lavender lotions, soaps, cremes, sprays, jams, teas, and more!
- Craft an evergreen wreath ($40) — Wreath Workshop is at 1 p m., please bring hand pruners and gloves, and dress for the weather!
- Make a lavender gnome ornament ($9) — First come, first served at noon (limited availability for 10).
- Sweet Batches will have packaged boxes of sugar and gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate bombs ($12)!
- Enjoy soup and grilled cheese by Suzy Q Catering ($8)
- Albemarle Ciderworks will be pouring signature cocktails.
Walk the farm, have lunch, shop, and enjoy the day!
Pre-order your activities today: